I want to help children in Africa

Ariana wanted to help children in Africa.
So, kak long, ayah and mama agreed to chip in.


Ayah proposed that we donate to WaterAid, so that they can get clean water.
http://www.wateraid.org


Today, Ariana and Alia donated £2 of their pocket money.

Alia: "I think clean water is good for the children and their family because it will make them safe,clean and healthy.I think it will be fair that everyone in the world has clean water to drink and use.
I am very proud of myself and I want to give to a different charity next time. I want to give to children in need next."

Ariana: "I want to help them because it will keep them healthy and safe."

Well done my dear. May Allah bless your effort to help others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day we will be there